New! Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel
Reveal your most radiant skin, with Dermalogica's New Professional-grade at-home peel.
As we age, we begin to lose that natural radiance and resilience because our cell turnover and renewal rates slow down. In younger and middle-aged adults, it takes approximately 20 days for a cell to turn over; in older adults, it often takes more than 30 days. The combination of dull dead skin cells that cling to our skins surface, along with collagen and elastin degradation and environmental damage, leads to a lacklustre complexion. As well as uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles.
Rapid Reveal Peel at a glance
Why you need it
This convenient at home peel kick starts cell turnover for visible radiance.
What is it?
A maximum strength exfoliant that delivers powerful results with no downtime. Rapid Reveal Peel is considered a light peel and is the highest strength exfoliant in the Dermalogica retail line.
- Kick starts cell turnover and cell renewal to reveal newer, firmer skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps even skin tone.
- Brightens for a more radiant complexion.
- Helps maintain radiant looking results between professional peel treatments.
- A unique complex of phytoactive Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Lactic Acid, removing dull surface debris and stimulates cell renewal without causing dehydration.
- Australian Caviar Lime Extract, smoothes and brightens skin.
- Phytic Acid from Rice Bran increases cell turnover while brightening skin.
- Fermented plant enzymes help resurface and accelerate cell turnover.
Optional kick start phase
A kick start phase is recommended for clients, who are looking to achieve accelerated results. We advise these clients to start their Rapid Reveal Peel regimen by using one tube every day for 3 days. After the third day, they should transition to using one Rapid Reveal Peel tube every week.
Ideal for maintaining the best results. We advise our clients to use one tube once a week. Each retail carton of Rapid Reveal Peel contains 10 peels.
- Twist open applicator plug and dispense product into hands.
- Lightly massage over face, neck and chest with fingertips in circular motion. Avoid the eye area. Allow to activate for 3-7 minutes, depending on your skins sensitivity. You may experience slight tingling and/or warming.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water or wipe off with a cold, damp towel. Recommended for usage in the evening.
Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel 30ml
It's time to reveal your most radiant skin with the next level of at home exfoliation.