Timeless Beauty for Mature Skin
With age comes wisdom, empowerment and a new outlook on beauty. Eye Of Horus believes in embracing not erasing signs of ageing.
Eye Of Horus beauty is thoughtfully made with natural ingredients and sacred oils that provide natural coverage and high-performing results with nurturing your skin for a radiant, youthful and healthy appearance.
Let go of the old ways and experiment with new products and techniques, this will not only revitalise your beauty regime but also your confidence. From creating glowing, natural skin to subtle ways to enhance the eyes and lips, here is the Eye Of Horus guide to embrace ageless beauty.
Creating radiant skin
1. Investing in a quality skincare range that cleanses, hydrates, nourishes and exfoliates is an essential step from creating a glowing base. Here at John And Ginger we offer a free skin analysis that will give you professional and personalised product recommendations within 3 working days. If your skin is in good condition, makeup will sit better on your complexion throughout the day and in return look more natural.
2. Always apply a lightweight moisturiser to a clean face before applying a makeup primer suited to your skin type, to create a smooth, even base.
3. When it comes down to choosing your foundation and concealer, hydration is key, as anything too matte and drying can result in dull looking skin. EOH recommend selecting a colour that is slightly warmer than your skin tone to brighten up the complexion.
Using the Triple C Concealer in your ideal shade. Lightly apply under the eyes and any other desired areas to even out the skin tone. A less-is-more approach is recommended to prevent excess product settling into any fine lines. Gently pat out the product with your finger until smooth or blend using the Vegan Concealer Brush.
4. Using the shade Bronze Ochre from the Love and Light Palette, apply with the Vegan Contour Brush along the cheekbones, forehead, jawline and nose for a summery glow.
5. Use the Bio Lipstick as a creme blush in your ideal shade with pink or peach undertones, and apply to the top of your cheekbones and blend out evenly with your fingers or the Vegan Contour Brush to lift and add vibrancy.
6. The Luminous highlighters are great for dotting across the high points of your cheeks and blending out in a patting motion using your finger for and illuminating glow.
Enhance the Eyes
7. In your preferred shade from the Summer Solstice Palette, use the Vegan Blending Brush to apply a small amount of product to the outer corners of your lids and blend inwards for an even transition of colour. Continue by blending underneath the lash line, then apply a lighter colour of choice to the middle and inner corners of the lids to create a wide-eyed look.
8. Tightlining is an optimal way to deepen the lash line, without the product settling into any fine lines around the eye area. Using the Goddess Pencil in Nubian Brown, tightline the upper lash line and blend underneath the bottom lash line focusing on the outer corners.
9. When considering a mascara, we recommend nothing too thick and clumpy as this can weigh down the lashes as they become more brittle over time. To open up the eyes, apply even coats of the Goddess Mascara Black.
Softly sculpt the Brows
10. As we age, naturally our hair thins over time. Eye Of Horus recommend using brow products that are filled with nourishing ingredients including Organic Caster Oil which stimulates hair growth, such as the Brow Define Pencil. The Universal Brow and Lash Serum is also designed to visibly thicken, lengthen and enhance your lashes and brows.
11. Use the Brow Define in your ideal shade, and in light, hair-like strokes, feather the pencil to create and arched brow and fill in gaps to give the appearance of naturally fuller brows.
Accentuate the Lips
12. Begin by applying the Artistry Lip Liner in your ideal shade, starting with the outer corners or your mouth, towards the cupids bow to create symmetry. Keep in mind that anything too dark can make the lips appear smaller. This matte liner will prevent product from bleeding throughout the day and balance out the shape of the mouth. Using the Goddess Lipstick in your preferred shade, apply to the centre of the mouth to add colour to the rest of the lips and complete the look with the Bio Lip Elixir for a glossy, non-stick finish.
Shop all products below.
Make sure you tag @johnandginger and #EOHBeauty on Instagram if you gives this look a go.
For any questions or advice on which products are best suited for you, reach out to us over email, Instagram, Facebook or live chat.
Eye Of Horus Goddess Mascara Black
Award winning Goddess Mascara in black, ideal for sensitive eyes. Strengthens, lengthens and adds volume for ultimate Goddess lashes, with the deepest jet black pigments.
Eye Of Horus Nubian Brown Goddess Pencil
Matte deepest velvet brown pigments transform the everyday goddess, into an alluring Nubian Temptress.
Eye Of Horus Brow Define Ash Blonde Husk
Brow Define Husk is your Ultimate Brow Tool. Ultimate Brow define liners are formulated using Coconut and Candelilla wax as a foundation.
Eye of Horus Bio Lip Elixir 7ml
A nourishing tinted organic formula for seriously luscious lips with a high gloss that naturally conditions, plumps and firms the texture of lips.
Eye Of Horus Goddess Lipstick Venus Pink
Venus Pink, Goddess of passion and desire. The perfect pink embodies the purity of the Goddess.
Eye Of Horus Brow Define Nile Medium Dark
Brow Define Nile, contains caster oil for strengthening and growth and like all Eye of Horus products.
Eye Of Horus Universal Brow Lash Serum
More than just a grooming Gel, it is a nourishing serum for BOTH Brows and Lashes. Universally tinted to suit all brow tones.
Eye Of Horus Bio Lipstick Aurora Peach
Aurora , Known as the New Dawn Goddess. Warm peach tones inspired by the first light of dawn.
Eye Of Horus Lip Liner Sacred Hibiscus
A beautiful pink, designed to compliment the Goddess Lipsticks, for a complete full lip look.