Dermalogica NEW Smart Response Serum
It’s finally here and skincare just got smarter!
Delivers what your skin needs when and where needed, for a personalised response every time for healthier-looking skin over time.
Read on for further education on what’s inside.
Skincare just got smarter
Take a moment to consider how much technology has develop dover the years. How many of us could live without our smart phones? For many, our whole life is on that device! Maybe you have a smart speaker at home that you rely on daily to manage your shopping list or even turn your light on?
Technology has allowed us to streamline our lives, our skincare routines have become increasingly complex, but not necessarily smarter. Dermalogica have used responsive technology on a daily basis and now they have excepted the same intelligence in their skincare products.
The science behind your skin’s signals
Our skin communicates with us, but we may not always know what it’s saying and when we realise our skin has changed, trouble symptoms have already started, prompting us to change up our skincare regimes. But how amazing would it be if we could use a smart serum daily that micromanaged our skin, responding to changes way before we even become aware? Now that’s impressive.
Micromanaging your skin
Our skin is constantly changing, not only seasonally but from one day to another, in response to our climate, our diet, stress and a number of other factors. The NEW Smart Response Serum contains SmartResponse technology that reacts to our skins needs by detecting micro-changes in the skin. It activates key ingredients on different areas of the face in response to the skins micro-changes. This is the ultimate personalised skincare product! Perfect for if you need to address multiple skin conditions at once.
SmartResponse technology is a combination of four smart actives, each respond to a different signal from the skin;
1. Detects a weakened barrier and acts to hydrate
2. Detects skins inflammatory response and acts to soothe
3. Detects a surge in melanin production and acts to brighten
4. Detects collagen weakness and acts to smooth and firm
- Gallic Acid from Japanese Cornelia Cherry – helps protect stressed skin against free radicals, helping to soothe and reduce the appearance of redness.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Flour - rich in Arabinoxylo-Oligosaccharides, activates as needed to brighten and help reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Oligosaccharides from Hydrolysed Beta Glucan - responds to dehydration signals, helping skin to maintain optimal hydration levels.
the results are in!
In clinical studies, Smart Response Serum delivered significant improvements in just 4 weeks. Responding to skins changing needs for a personalised response every time.
Available to Pre-Order from today | Available to BUY online and in-store 3rd June
Dermalogica Smart Response Serum 30ml
The ultimate personalised skin care serum, perfect if you need to address multiple skin conditions at once, whether to hydrate, brighten, soothe, or address fine lines and wrinkles.
SIGN IN to get a Free Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance Trial Size 7ml worth £9 when you buy this product.