Jan Marini Skincare
Jan Marini UK
The founder and CEO of JMSR, has devoted more than three decades to research and development of the cutting-edge technologies used in our products. Over the years, the company has established a portfolio of proprietary formulas that reflect its ongoing commitment to be the pre-eminent developer of skin care products that produce measurable results and benefits. She has also formed associations with some of the world’s leading physicians and research scientists. As a respected international skin care authority, Jan Marini continues to lead JMSR, and the industry at large, to new heights.
Today, Jan Marini Skin Research professional products are used worldwide to address fine lines and wrinkles from ageing and sun-damaged skin, hyper pigmentation, acne, and rosacea.
Jan's research led to technology breakthroughs that were years ahead of the commercial marketplace. Well before the technology was available to the mass market, Jan Marini pioneered the use of Glycolic Acid to improve the skin's appearance and texture. She was also the first to market a stable topical Vitamin C technology to promote healthier skin. Jan Marini Skin Research maintains this focus on innovation and advancement with an ongoing track record of innovative solutions and patented technological advancements. Jan’s background and respected status in the professionally dispensed skincare market make her a sought-after speaker, presenting at the Royal Society of Medicine in London, American Academy of Dermatology, Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists, and numerous other events.
Skin care professionals and consumers alike trust Jan Marini Skin Research to deliver medically validated, innovative products for amazing skin.
Jan Marini Skincare
The Best Alternative For MD Formulations
Jan Marini was involved in pioneering the development of many MD Formulations products before leaving to establish Jan Marini Skin Research (JMSR). There are similarities between key products and we are able to provide you with suitable alternatives from the JMSR range of products.
Jan Marini Products
MD Formulations Products best replacements are:
- Continuous Renewal Complex - Bioglycolic Cream
- Continuous Renewal Complex Sensitive Skin - Bioglycolic BioClear Cream
- Continuous Renewal Serum - Bioglycolic Bioclear Lotion
- Continuous Renewal Serum Sensitive Skin - Bioglycolic Bioclear Lotion
- Critical Care Calming Gel - Age Intervention Peptide Extreme
- Critical Care Shielding Cream - Transformation Cream
- Critical Care Skin Repair Complex - Transformation Cream
- Face and Body Scrub - Bioglycolic Resurfacing Body Scrub
- Facial Cleanser - Bio-Glycolic Cleanser
- Facial Cleanser Gel Oily and Very Oily Skin - Bio-Glycolic Oily Cleansing Gel
- Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin - Age Intervention Cleanser
- Glycare Lotion - Bio-Glycolic Bioclear Lotion
- Hand and Body Cream - Bio-Glycolic Hand And Body Lotion
- Lip Balm SPF20 - C-Esta Lips
- Moisture Defense Antioxidant Hydrating Gel - C-Esta Oil Control Serum
- Moisture Defense Antioxidant Lotion - Transformation Cream
- Moisture Defense Antioxidant Masque - Skin Zyme Mask
- Moisture Defense Antioxidant Spray - Transformation Serum
- My Personal Peel System - Travel SCMS - Normal/ Combination
- Pedicreme - Bio-Glycolic Hand And Body Lotion
- Total Protector Face SPF30 - Antioxiant Face Protectant SPF30
- Vit-A-Plus Anti-Ageing Eye Complex - Age Intervention Eye Cream
- Vit-A-Plus Clearing Complex - Retinol Plus
- Vit-A-Plus Firming Treatment Masque - Age Intervention Regeneration Mask
- Vit-A-Plus Illuminating Masque - Retinol Plus Mask
- Vit-A-Plus Illuminating Serum - Enlighten Plus
- Vit-A-Plus Intensive Anti-Ageing Serum - Age Intervention Booster
I’ve noticed there are some Jan Marini products that are not available in Europe. Why is this?
The Jan Marini Skin Research products listed on this website are the only products legally available to residents within the EU. All listed products on this site pass the toxicological requirements of the appropriate legislation. Any products not listed by us or not sourced from us without appropriate accreditation are in effect “illegal” and should not be used in the EU. Please report to us any instances where you are concerned about the origin of your Jan Marini products.
Does it test its products or ingredients on animals?
It does not conduct testing on animals.
Are the products tested for safety?
Consumer safety is our highest priority at Jan Marini. All Jan Marini products meet or exceed industry standards for stability, package compatibility, and efficacy. All Jan Marini products are Dermatologist allergy tested.
Are the products safe for pregnant women to use?
We recommend that women who are pregnant and/or breast feeding consult their physician prior to using any skin care or cosmetics products.
What should I do if I think that I'm having a reaction to a product?
Rarely, mild skin irritation may be experienced after using a Jan Marini product. Immediately discontinue the use of the particular product. If you resume using the product, reduce frequency of applications or use in lower amounts until you are certain that your skin has acclimated. If you are ever concerned about how Jan Marini products are affecting you, please get in touch with your skin care professional to discuss or contact your doctor.