Dr Dennis Gross BodyWear Pro
People will go all sorts of lengths to achieve soft, supple skin – but what if taking care of your skin didn’t have to be so time consuming. Enter, the world of body LED skincare.
LED skincare involves some of the newest technology in the industry. Developed by Dr. Dennis Gross, the DRx SpectraLite BodyWare Pro is an FDA Cleared light therapy device. Treating ageing and acne, while relieving mild muscle and joint pain in the body. Treatments last between just three minutes for anti-ageing or acne fighting treatments, or as long as 14 minutes for pain relief.
Read on for tips for using the LED body light.
What is LED skincare and How does it work?
Many at-home LED skincare devices have been developed, but only a few compare to Dr. Dennis Gross’. It’s easy use and time efficacy make it stand out as a superior LED body light. A combination of 148 red lights and 68 blue lights work together to treat wrinkles and acne, helping reduce visible dark spots, and alleviate mild pain over the entire body.
In just three minutes, red LED lights penetrate deep within the skin’s dermis to stimulate collagen for anti-ageing benefits, while blue LED lights destroy P. acnes bacteria to treat and prevent breakouts.
An additional 14 minute mode provides intermitted pain relief through anti-inflammatory red LED lights. Within days of using full body red light therapy, you will see a reduction of acne and in weeks see lines begin to fade. In 10 weeks, collagen builds significantly and deep wrinkles visibly improve.
Instructions for the BodyWare Pro
For ageing and acne treatments:
1. On clean, dry skin, place the device directly onto the desired treatment area. Mold device for a snug fit (arms, shoulders, legs, knees) or lay flat (upper/lower back, chest).
2. Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to turn on the device. Press again to select the light setting (red, blue, red and blue) and use it for the programmed treatment time of 3 minutes (per treatment area). The device will shut off automatically when treatment is complete.
For pain relief treatments:
1. Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to turn on the device and use it for the programmed treatment time of 14 minutes (per treatment area). The device will shut off automatically when treatment is complete.
2. Remove device. For optimal results, use the device once daily per treatment area and follow with Alpha Beta Exfoliating Body Treatment 2-3x times weekly.
LED skincare from head to toe
Looking to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, discolouration, mild to moderate acne, and mild muscle and joint pain? Look no further than LED skincare. Dr. Dennis Gross firmly believes in the power of LED skincare as a treatment for skin on the face and body.
- DRx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro – a LED mask that boosts collagen production, smoothes wrinkles, diminishes discolouration and clears acne for beautiful, youthful skin.
- DRx SpectraLite EyeCare Pro – a LED mask for the eye area, works to stimulate collagen improving skin density and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- DRx SpectraLite Acne treatment Device – a LED spot treatment that targets acne and blemishes with blue light, which penetrates beneath skins surface to fight acne-causing bacteria. Red light goes deeper to heal the skin, reducing inflammation and redness.
What to expect with LED skincare
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens skin tones
- Clears skin
- Provides intermitted pain relief
Tips for using an LED skincare device
Know the difference between settings:
Red and Blue LED lights have different effects on your skin, so making sure you are using the correct settings for your desired result is key.
Always remember RED Light Therapy is commonly known to help improve collagen levels, which in return can improve fine lines or wrinkles and leave you with a healthy glow. Whereas Blue Light Therapy targets the sebaceous gland (where oil is produced) and it reduces the activity of these glands, leading to clearer skin with fewer acne breakouts.
Maintain your treatment schedule
LED skincare treatments work best when they are used consistently. Whether you are visiting a specialist or performing at-home treatments, it is vital they are done for a set period of time. Most LED skincare treatments require up to 10 sessions before seeing results. Fortunately the DRx SpectraLite skincare device can perform up to 46 anti-ageing and acne fighting treatments per charge.
Shop the entire Dr. Dennis Gross line today to see how you can start using safe, science-backed skincare that works, no compromise.
SpectraLite Bodyware Pro LED Device
An LED device for the body to treat wrinkles and acne and help reduce sun damage, discolouration, blemishes and redness for a more beautiful and youthful skin in minutes.