The World’s Best Selling Lashes
Ardell Lashes has earned it's title as one of the most recognised names for false lashes worldwide, offering a wide collection with more than 125 different styles including the famous wispies. Ardell provide unrivalled eye enhancement for millions of women, including makeup artists and A-listers.
All lashes are perfectly unique and gorgeous as you are. From lashes designed to complete your daytime look, with toned down layers giving you the effect of natural lashes. With lashes designed for those glamorous nights out, thick features that only natural lashes can only dream of achieving.
Ardell Must Haves
- Wispies – Add soft feathery flare without all the drama. Their silky-soft wispies collection completes your daytime beauty look with a graceful and delicate touch.
- Natural – Most of the natural styled lashes that have a criss-cross layering feathery effect. Shorter on the inner corner and longer on the outer to achieve the winged out eye effect.
- Magnetic Lashes – An effortless new way to lash. Apply top selling styles without the adhesive. Multiple magnets and a curved band provide a perfect fit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you wear Ardell Lashes more than once?
- As long as you clean your lashes and put minimal amount of mascara on, they can be use at least up to 5 times.
How do you clean your Ardell Lashes?
- You can clean your lashes using a cotton wool bud and some makeup remover, or you can use tweezers and a plastic container filled with makeup remover to slowly clean them.
Are Ardell Lashes waterproof?
- Yes they are waterproof, but only to a certain extent.
How do you remove Ardell Lashes?
- Apply eye makeup remover and gently pull them off with your finger.
What is the best adhesive to use with Ardell Lashes?
- Lash Tite, LashGrip and Duo Lash, is what is recommended for application.
Here at John And Ginger we are UK authorised stockists of Ardell. If you have any additional questions our Beauty Therapists and customer service team are always on hand to help.