Spring Clean The Natural Way
The best way to wave goodbye to winter, is with a good old fashioned spring clean. I think we can all agree that everyday cleaning at home can be such a chore, but there always is something rewarding about spending the day deep cleaning.
Here are some of Tisserand Essential Oils, for you to spring clean the natural way. Adding essential oils to your cleaning routine is a win win situation, not only are you replacing artificial chemical-laden cleaning products but you also benefit from the aromatherapy effects as you breathe in the essential oils.
Try these natural spring cleaning ideas to freshen and purify your home and revive your mind and body.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Is one of our favourite oils to use at home.
- Antiseptic, antibacterial and a natural deodoriser
- A natural grease buster. Clean floors and keep them germ-free, by adding 15 drops of our Eucalyptus essential oil to a bucket of hot water and get mopping.
- An amazing bin refresher. This essential oil has some serious staying power and can counterbalance strong odours.
- Invigorating and good for respiratory congestion.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: This is one of natures original guardians and is a multitasking demon.
- A great anti-microbial, naturally purifying and cleansing.
- Add 10 drops of our Tea Tree essential oil to 250ml of white vinegar and 250ml of water in a spray bottle. Spray anything that needs a good deep clean.
- This essential oil will make your house smell super clean and leave you feeling invigorated.
Orange, Lemon and Grapefruit Essential Oils: The citrus family are filled with fresh aromas, bringing natural cleansing, de-greasing, deodorising and polishing benefits.
- Great for removing grease.
- Use Orange essential oil to add shine to your wooden furniture. Add 10 drops of Orange essential oil to 100ml of blending oil, such as Sweet Almond Oil and stir them together. Dip a polishing cloth in and wipe over the furniture. Using a separate soft cloth, buff it up and see it shine.
- Remove unwanted aromas and give rooms around the house a sunny, happy and lively vibe. Simply add 20 drops of your chosen essential oil, to 1 tablespoon of baking soda in a small bowl and mix thoroughly. Add the mixture to a 100ml spray bottle and top up with tepid water. Shake bottle thoroughly before each use and spritz into the air.
- Brightens and lightens your day, promoting a positive mood and perfect for Spring.
Shop below Tisserand Essential Oils
Tisserand Orange Organic Essential Oil 9ml
Zesty, refreshing and sunny, to uplift the mind and revitalise the senses. Ideal for vaporisation.
Tisserand Eucalyptus Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 9ml
Used in massage Eucalyptus can boost the circulation and warm cold hands and feet.
Tisserand Sweet Almond Ethically Harvested Pure Blending Oil 100ml
Light, readily absorbed, this ethically harvested sweet almond oil is naturally rich in vitamins to nourish, soften and soothe.
Tisserand Lemon Organic Essential Oil 9ml
Light, refreshing and cheery to freshen a room and invigorate the mind and senses. Ideal for vaporisation.
Tisserand Lemongrass Organic Essential Oil 9ml
Sharp, zesty and lively, to freshen a room and invigorate the senses. Ideal for vaporisation.
Tisserand Tea Tree Ethically Harvested Essential Oil 9ml
It could be one of the most renowned herbal treatments throughout the world.
Tisserand Grapefruit Organic Essential Oil 9ml
Sharp, refreshing and euphoric, to rejuvenate the spirit and revive the senses. Ideal for vaporisation.
Tisserand Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil 9ml
Powerful, bracing and antibacterial, to deep cleanse and improve the balance of the skin. Ideal in skin care preparations.
Tisserand Eucalyptus Organic Essential Oil 9ml
Strong, fresh and stimulating, to clear the head and boost concentration. Ideal for vaporisation.