Skin Care Tips For Skiing And Snowboarding
The Ski Season is just around the corner so have you considered updating your skincare products?
High altitude and freezing temperatures can leave your skin with windburn, sunburn and cracked lips. With UV rays bouncing off the sun it is important to wear a sunscreen with at least an Spf30, to protect your skin from the glare so that skin is not left feeling uncomfortable.
Here are some of our favourite skin Care products to keep you protected from the harsh elements.
Susan Posnick Brush on Block SPF30 Mineral Powder Sunscreen
- SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Protection
- No greasy mess
- Great for the whole family, men, women and children
- No chemical sunscreen ingredients, mineral powder sunscreen
- Non-irritating and will not cause breakouts
- Easy to use and convenient
- Sweat and water resistant
- Goes on over or under make-up
- Great for thinning hair or bald spots
- Portable self dispensing brush
Skinceuticals Sheer Mineral UV Defense SPF50
- 100% mineral based high broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Sheer, mattifying texture with a transparent finish
- Increases skin defences and resistance to UV and heat stress, based on in vitro testing
- Paraben-free, chemical filter free, non comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive and post procedure skin
Dermalogica Climate Control
- Shields skin from temperature extremes.
- Shea Butter enhances the barrier function of skin, can be used on face and lips.
- Superoxide Dismutase, Vitamin E, Oat Extract and Bisabolol boost the skin's natural defence system. Lavender Extract helps ensure antiseptic application.