New Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment
Put Lip Lines to Bed
Nightly Lip Treatment helps to maximise lip moisture at night, when our cells are in regeneration mode. This is when skin cell renewal, a critical aspect of the skin repair process, speeds up and the body's natural cell regeneration rate nearly doubles. The body also experiences more trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) at night due to increased body temperature. By supplementing necessary moisture and targeting the signs of lip ageing at night, Nightly Lip Treatment complements your body's fluctuations for fuller, smoother lips by morning.
What it is
An anti-ageing lip and perioral treatment that smoothes the appearance of laugh and feather lines while you sleep.
How it works
This rich overnight formula works with the skin's natural circadian rhythm (biological clock) to reduce the appearance of lip ageing.
Skin condition: Prematurely-ageing skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine feather lines and wrinkles.
- Helps restore skin volume on and around the lips.
- Hydrates to improve skin elasticity and restore barrier function against visible signs of ageing.
Key ingredients by benefit:
- Swertia Chirata (Indian Gentian) Extract - Firms and Restores.
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl propylmethylmethoxybenzofuran - Firms and Restores.
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract and Glycerin - Hydrates.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract - Firms and Restores.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) - Firms, Hydrates and Restores.
After cleansing and toning, apply generously and massage into skin on and around the lip area.
When and how should I use Nightly Lip Treatment?
You should use this product at night for optimal results. This product works best when applied generously after cleansing and toning, and massage into the lip area using the Lip Smoothing DIY technique.
How frequently can I use Nightly LIP Treatment?
We recommend using Nightly Lip Treatment every night, just as the name implies. Greater benefits may be seen with consistent use over time.
Can Nightly Lip Treatment be used during the day under lip gloss or lipstick?
If applying onto cleansed skin during the day, wait until the product has been absorbed by the skin before applying make-up.
Where does Nightly Lip Treatment fall in my regimen?
Since Nightly Lip Treatment is a targeted treatment, it should be used at night after cleansing and toning, but before moisturising.
Should Nightly Lip Treatment only be used on the lips?
Nightly Lip Treatment should be applied on and around the lips, including the perioral region. This includes the laugh line area.