Introducing Betty Beauty the first safe colour specially formulated for the hair down there. Colours naturally, covers Gray, and enhances to match your glorious locks above. Whether you're blonde (be a true blonde now!), radiant auburn, brunette, or black. Our easy-to-use, no-drip formula gives you the perfect finishing touch.
How to use Betty Beauty
From now on, when you highlight or colour your hair, don't forget your Betty colour for the hair down there.
FUN Betty and BLONDE Betty require a two step process: first lightening, then colour. The lightening process uses a mixture of conditioning lightening crème and low volume conditioning developer mixed and applied for 10-30 minutes (depending on your desired colour). Rinse. The second step is applying the no mix colour for about 10-20 minutes.
Applied correctly, YES! Even the darkest hair can become the hottest FUN Betty pink!
BLACK Betty, BROWN Betty, AUBURN Betty require a single process that takes about 10-30 minutes (depending on your desired colour or Gray hair percentage), followed by a rinse. You do not need to use a developer and simply apply colour directly to the hair.
Betty Beauty Product Info
Do not contain p-phenylenediamine 'PPD,' an ingredient that can irritate and is often used in eyebrow and hair colour dyes.
Many customers who are allergic to brow dyes are able to use Betty products on their facial hair without irritation.
Do not contain ammonia.
Specially formulated to be gentle with such natural ingredients as elder flower, cherry bark, chamomile, comfrey, black walnut, aloe, hops, and rosemary.
Each Betty box contains enough product for 1-3 applications!
We do not do any animal testing!
Betty products are great for blending Gray hair. Grey coverage may vary depending on your percentage of Gray hair and individual hair type. We are continuing to develop our products to improve Gray coverage.
1. Is it safe to colour near such a sensitive area? Yes. We have developed a special formula to colour the hair down there. It's no-drip and safe as long as you follow directions. Always remember Betty colour is for external use only.
2. Why should I use Betty colour rather than an off-the-shelf hair colour? Off-the-shelf hair colour products are permanent, harsh and not intended for use near this sensitive area. Betty colour is the only gentle, no-drip formula designed for the hair down there.
3. How often should I use this product? Use it every time you colour your hair, or as often as you wish. Reapply the colour any time you feel it needs a boost.
4. What if I want to go back to my original colour? No problem. Just use the Betty kit that most closely matches your original colour.
5. Will it rub off on my underwear? No. Betty colour will not rub off on underwear or other clothing, nor will it rub off with physical activity.
6. Can men use it, too? Absolutely. We have found many men want to cover their greys down there, too.
7. Does your Betty have some Gray? Gray coverage varies depending on percentage of Gray and individual hair type. Coming soon: our new Betty products coming with Betty grey boost for maximum Gray coverage for all hair types!
8. I have really dark hair; can FUN Betty really work on dark hair? Yes! FUNbetty has two steps, the first step to lighten and then the second step to add the hot pink colour.
9. Does the colour fade? Betty colours will last about a month. For lasting colour, please gently wash your Betty and not vigorously. You should have left over colour to boost when the colour starts to fade.
The Story of Betty Beauty
Nancy Jarecki - The creator of Beauty Beauty
"I hadn't planned on starting a cosmetics company. But sitting in a hair salon in Rome a few years ago, I made a discovery. As I saw women leaving the salon, I couldn't help noticing that some would linger by the door. After a few minutes, their colourist would come back with a little paper bag, hand it to them and send them cheerfully on their way.
When I inquired about this mysterious ritual, the receptionist said: "Per sotto, per farli combaciare," meaning: "For the hair down there... to make it match." I thought, "How genius... A home colouring kit for the hair down there!" I knew there were no specialized products like this in America.
Obviously, all the blondes in the world want to be true blondes. Redheads and dark-haired women, their natural true colour, too. I couldn't get the idea out of my mind.
Back in New York, I told a salon-owner friend about it. She responded, "I'm sure my clients would love a product like this, and I'd use it myself!" Not only did she like the idea of matching her chestnut brown hair, but also - she confessed - she desperately needed to cover some greys she'd recently discovered down there!
My next stop was to ask a gynaecologist friend to estimate the percentage of her clients whose hair down there didn't match the hair on their heads. As it turned out, almost no one matched! It's been quite a journey. But I'm thrilled to be sharing my discovery of our easy-to-use Betty colours with you. We call them BLONDE Betty, BROWN Betty, AUBURN Betty and BLACK Betty.
I also came up with a hot pink colour not just for special occasions - our FUNbetty. Response has been so terrific that we're already working on more fun Betty colours. When they're here, we'd be delighted to let you know.
Developing this product has already led to more discoveries and more products on the way.
I think of Betty beauty as a company specializing in beauty secrets - products not on the market that solve beauty problems or just make us look and feel great. My second product, "Best Skin Ever," will be launching late spring and summer! Our third product, code-named "RBS," is such a beauty secret we can't reveal what it is until we release it. That's how good it is!
Thank you for visiting, and I look forward to sharing more beauty secrets with you. In the meantime, I hope you give Betty colour a try.
Which Betty are you?